Company, Purpose, & Values
Our Commitment to You…
Sunfresh Linen is a commercial laundry company dedicated to maintaining the highest standard of quality from all our products and services. Customer satisfaction is our central priority to ensure that the needs of all our customers are met in a satisfactory manner, this includes; hotels, restaurants, and all other types of business we service. Sunfresh Linen can customise a laundry management solutions to the individuals demand with detail to the specific operations of each establishment.
We believe that Sunfresh linen is the integral link in the supply chain of linen service in the hospitality industry. We feel that this is achieved through providing a variety of value-addedservices above and beyond industry standards that can aid in improving business position of each and every Sunfresh Linen customer.
Sunfresh aims to offer outstanding personal service that not only meets market expectations, but also exceeds them. Sunfresh Linen sets a new benchmark to industry standards raising the quality of products and services to new heights.
Sunfresh Linen’s Purpose is what we are; “The laundry that cares for Australia”.™
We feel this is reflected through several aspects of our company. We pride ourselves on reliability, communication, and putting our customers first. We are also an environmentally friendly plant with the use of our modern batch washers and have been a CCIQ ecoBiz Partner for 11 years. We are also proud to be a family orientated and value driven company that promotes health and wellbeing for all its employees.
Sunfresh Linen’s Values are that “We care by showing Respect, Accountability and Commitment, Recognition and Pride”.™
- Invest in our customers, listen to their need and wants,
- Encourage positive experiences and strong communication for all stakeholders,
- Pride in our outstanding company culture through promoting and creating a positive workplace for all Sunfresh Linen employees,
- Behavioural Charter practices in place within the workplace.
Accountability and Commitment
- A concise stock life-cycle and more staff at ‘end-of-line’ for the highest standard on quality control, allowing Sunfresh linen to have a lower than industry average reject rate,
- Continually exceed customer’s expectations and take responsibility where pertinent,
- Extremely high staff retention rate at an astonishing 98%.
Recognition and Pride
- Community support through charities such as the Ronald McDonald House,
- Host on-site annual Housekeepers Breakfast,
- Consistently offer a high standard of quality in all aspects of the organisation,
- Australian and family owned and operated company,
- Provide in-house training and support to all Sunfresh Linen employees,
- Promote diversity within the workplace,
- Cultural support with the Filipino-Australian Foundation of Queensland Inc.
- Community involvement with ‘Children’s Medical Research Institute (Jeans for Genes®)’ and ‘R U OK?’.